Tonight I’m heading off to this year’s annual fundraiser for the Rare Disease Foundation and I was so to-the-wire finishing the painting for the event that I’m picking it up from the scanner’s on my way to the gala!!
However, I believe it is worth the wait/rush/stress.
I’ll be posting soon with a detailed video on how I did the layering and glazing for this unique piece – a sunset seascape called Sweet Dreams. Here’s the painting listed in the catalog:
- Catered dinner for eight in your home, without lifting a finger – The Butler Did It Catering will do all the work, including cooking, serving and cleaning up!
- Make your own long weekend on a luxury houseboat on the Shushwap, kindly provided by Twin Anchors
- Double Magnum of 2010 Nota Bene, expertly crafted by Black Hills Winery
- A three night stay at the beautiful Clayoquot Wilderness Resort – Remote. Refined. Remarkable.
- Experience the wind in your hair while driving a Maserati for a weekend adventure!
Learn how to be a cowboy! Stay at our favourite DUDE RANCH, Silver Spur Trails!
- A signed script by a local favourite show, Once Upon a Time – the episode when the spell is broken.
- Sleep in luxury, German silk sheets from St.Geneve.
- Double Magnum of 2010 Merlot, a crowd favourite by Burrowing Owl
- A favourite getaway package – fly via Orca Airways to Tofino and stay at the beautiful Long Beach Lodge Resort, experience Top Chef Joel Aubie at Shelter Restaurant and learn to surf at Tofino Surf School
Now I just have to figure out what to wear…